The online courses of the Dao Yuan School under the guidance of Edith Guba are suitable for beginners and advanced students who
- want to get to know things without obligation before they decide to do so;
- are looking for exercises that work through the whole body and lead to pleasant relaxation – in other words, restful workouts;
- want to preserve their youthful freshness, energy and sensitivity;
- want to regain their youthful vigour, energy and sensitivity;
- want to be better equipped for their everyday lives;
- want to do something good for their health;
- don’t want to waste so much time trying to get to a course;
- want to learn and practice Qigong regularly under competent guidance,
- are looking for deep experiences of human possibilities.
Qigong, especially Fan Teng Gong, can strengthen the immune system and self-regulating capacities. This Qigong can be practiced in a very small space and requires – apart from good guidance – only your own interest in practicing.
Fan Teng Gong is best suited as an introduction to classical Chinese Qigong.Viewpoint of the Dao Yuan School
Training as a Qigong teacher
Training as a Qigong Healer
More coming soon.
Integration into the existing profession
Of course you can use these Qigong forms to support your own activities and tasks! – As Ren Farong, former abbot of Louguantai Monastery and chairman of the Chinese Daoist Society in Baiyun Guan, Beijing, once put it in response to my question
A doctor can become a better doctor, a teacher can become a better teacher, a lawyer can become a better lawyer…Ren Farong